Monday, November 5, 2012

Welcome to the Finley River Dairy.

This has brought about many interesting conversations with the boys.

Luckily they're eating more and more puppy chow which isn't near as interesting.
I think this is Hoss/Hudson hogging the food.

Speaking of Hoss/Hudson, here he is.
And if Mary in Omaha goes by the election results, his name is Hudson.

Every now and then, I can come up with some kind of a post that all flows together and the pictures all make sense.

But mostly, I can only put up super cute photos and some kind of random comments about them.
This is Pink Paws whose name is Finley getting a kiss from red collar whose name has yet to be decided so the boys call him Pete.

Yesterday was a beautiful day.  The puppies got to get out in the sunshine and play,
and sleep,

and stare at me.
(Pink collar on the right, Hoss/Hudson on the left I'm pretty sure)


Back to the dairy.

Mama can't come too close or she gets trapped.

Poor green collar.  Luckily he's going to a home with 3 kids so I say "Get used to it Green collar."

This is without a doubt Kirby.  He's pretty round.

We let them out to play.  Grandma Dolly is always so patient.

They got hungry though so it was back to the pen.
I'd also like to wish these sweet, little, cute puppies a happy 4 week birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment