Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hanging Puppies from the Tree!

You think I'm kidding?  
Is this some sort of sick joke?
What's going on out here?

Well, it's simple.  I wanted to know how much the puppies weighed.
We have a scale with a hook on the top and bottom.  I didn't know what else to do besides hanging a bucket to one hook and then hanging the whole thing from a tree branch.
Maybe I should have called it "Redneck Weigh In."
Here we go. . .
Kirby = 8 lbs.

Millie = 6 lbs.

Pink Collar = 7 lbs.
I feel bad for her though.  I literally pulled
her away from the food bowl.  One should
know you NEVER weigh yourself right after
you eat.
My husband doesn't understand this rule.

Finley = 7 lbs.

Jaxon = 7  lbs.
This little guy started off as the runt but has
caught up quite nicely.

Hoss = 7 lbs.
Hoss had a little bit of a panic attack in the
wobbley bucket hanging 7 feet from the ground. 

Purple Collar, our big girl = 8 lbs.
Sorry Purple collar.  I never really liked being
called a Big Girl, but at almost 6 ft tall, it
happened often.  I won't call you that again.

And the winner of the weigh in. . .
Green Collar = 8.5 lbs!
He's a Big Boy.  I'm not going to apologize.
I don't think it's a big deal for boys to be
called that.  I think they like it.

Red Collar = 7 lbs.
Another little panic attack victim.

These guys are growing fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment