Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Frosty Mornings and Friendly Puppies

It was a cold night but turned out to be a nice day.

So my son and I let the puppies out.

They had to do a little exploring in the barn first.

They got so excited they knocked over the gate, and got under my son's feet while he was trying to fix it.

So he ran from them.

Mr. Green Collar didn't see what the big deal was.

Finley was a little hesitant to explore at first.

Hoss practiced his hunting skills.

Then they chased my son some more.

He "helped" me get them out into the yard.

And they chased him some more.

Jaxon took it easy at first.

Then he made a run for it!

We've gotten very good at doing head counts.  I think this has taught my youngest how to count.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...
We're missing one.

There she is, chewing on my shoe.
Pink collar

Oh, and then they chased my son some more.

They each wore each other out.
It was a glorious morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment