Friday, November 2, 2012

The puppies were getting a little big to stay in their pool all day.

Someone was going to get hurt.

They were begging to get out.

They wanted to play with their Aunt Annie,

and their Aunt Sandy.

So we hauled them outside.
One by one,

or two by two.

We let them play in the grass and stretch their legs.

But they wanted back in their pool.
They wanted their pool so they could curl up and go back to sleep.

Speaking of sleep...
I wasn't getting any when they were in the house.
They kept climbing out and crying because they couldn't get back in.
It was like having a baby again, I got up while Sam never moved.

So they went to the stall we have in the barn.  It's big, 
it's safe, 
it's warm.
Sounds nice.
I think I'll leave my boys out there too.

I thought I'd throw this one in too to show that they're all about the puppy chow these days.
There's a couple days left to vote in the name contest to the right.  It shows up on mine that there are zero votes...weird.  Well, as of a day ago Hudson was in the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment