Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Turkey Trot Photos

Sam thought I should put some pictures up from our
Thanksgiving Turkey Trot.
I kind of figure no one really cares.
But I took pictures so I guess I won't let them go to waste.



Here's Dolly and Annie before we started.
We had to hold them back.
Several dogs made an appearance.

Have you ever watched the beginning on 101
Dalmations?
The part where Pongo is looking out the window at
all the ladies walking their dogs?
And the dogs resemble their owners?

Well, that's what the dogs at the race reminded me of.
Although this means nothing since I didn't get
any pictures of their owners.
I must have been running too fast.
This brown dog looks like he has the "Little Man Syndrome."
I think he's laughing at the border collie with the muzzle. 
This guy kind of looked like his owner...
strong, big, fast.
Although I can't help but notice, it looks like I'm passing him.

I don't know how these little dogs did it.
No wonder we passed this one.
Another little one Annie would like to tackle...
and pass.
This was Annie at the end.  I had to drag her
across the finish line.
Dolly and Sam came in shortly after.  Dolly was
even more exhausted than Annie.
But she's about 8 years older, too.
And still carrying around some holiday weight (from the past 8 years).
And some of her baby weight (from her
litter she had back in 2006).






No comments:

Post a Comment