Monday, November 19, 2012

Bowel Movement Monday


I wanted to be real here with you this morning.  I don't know what this blog thing looks like to people who have never been here before or even met us.  But when I look at it, I think,
"Looks like a nice place.
"
See, that's the goal.  No one wants to know about all the pictures I have to delete or crop down to nothing...
Or do you?
For example,
this one is okay of my son and the puppies milling around at his feet.
But...look toward the top of the photo.

This one's even better.


And here,
super cute picture of Millie (who the boys call Jingles).
Not so much of the one in the back (Jaxon, maybe?)

And I have my boys help me clean out the barn every morning.
And my son always happily obliges.
And he doesn't get close ups taken of him often because he's always got "the snots."

 So there you have it.  It's not all perfect around here like I know it may seem ;)
Tons of pictures never make the blog.  It's better that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment