Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Good Morning!
I wanted to put a post up from the Turkey Trot we did on Thanksgiving morning but my pictures wouldn't upload.
So instead, I put up pictures of what was going on when Sam and I returned home from the run.

First of all, my boys were looking good.  That's
all I will say.

Here's Red collar.
We've started calling him Scruffy because
he looks like a Scruffy to me.

Here's my Black Friday shopper getting ready.

"Look out, puppies!"

Notice how Candy is stepping in front of her puppies.
What a good momma!


Now she's rushing them off to safety.
Oh, good!
Looks like he's stopped.

They're going to play it safe and run from him anyway. 
Oh, no.
This can't turn out well.

Don't do it!

He did it.
But no one got hurt.
Those puppies can move pretty fast if they need to.

He lost interest in the puppies when he saw Sam pushing my other son.  No one can swing them as high as Dad.

The puppies are very thankful for their mommy.

My son was thankful for his dessert.

When we got home, we put up Christmas decorations and made hot chocolate.  This was the best I could do on a picture.
What is wrong with these two?!

Then they went outside and let the puppies tackle them!

No comments:

Post a Comment