Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Mornings Aren't All About the Puppies

Ok, so it's not a puppy.
It's Buttercup.
We like her and she likes us.
I think this deserves a picture on the blog.

This isn't a puppy either.
It's Ponky.
My son named her.
We like her too.

Nope, still no puppies.
But I like this picture of Sandy and Buttercup so it's going up on the blog too.

Not puppies anymore.
This is Huck, Annie, and Candy coming back from their morning run and swim in the pond.
Cute like puppies,
but still not puppies.

It's the boys and their cousin.
Well, my niece is cute.  My boys are strange.

Now for the puppies!
Double cuteness, my niece and Pink Collar.

My son and Jaxon

They like my son, he lays on the ground with them.
I prefer sitting in a chair.
They'd rather me lay on the ground.
But with 9 puppies running around, I don't know what's in or on the ground.
Wait, yes I do.
That's why I prefer a chair.

Not the boys though.
They can't be bothered.
That's why the puppies love them.

Kirby and Green Collar

Red Collar and Purple Collar fighting like brother and sister.
Wait, they are...
nevermind.

Hoss and Kirby like playing with the big dogs.

Happy Saturday Everyone!
And Happy 6 Week Birthday tomorrow, Puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment