Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yesterday was a pretty day so we took the puppies outside.  I told my boys I wanted to take a picture of each puppy individually.  One would hold the girls, the other would hold the boys...I got one picture.
Some help they are.

I think Candy likes it better outside.  She can see what's going on.  I think she's bored in the house all day.

The puppy Sam, focus on the puppy.

I thought I'd sport my jersey because
1) the game was on when we took these.
2) Sam won this for me at a raffle.  I'll be honest, I wanted to win the cruise.

I hope the jersey doesn't offend anyone who may not be a Cardinal fan because
tomorrow I was thinking of wearing my election shirt.
Anyway, this is the lightest female puppy.

This is her again, and they're opening their eyes already!

These are two of the males.  The one on the left is the runt, the one on the right is the lightest one.
What's that they say about yawning being contagious?

I think that's what they say...yawning is contagious.

Runt and the light one again



No comments:

Post a Comment