Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Puppies


I finally got some pictures up!  They aren't edited or anything, but here they are!  Here's my oldest with a 3 day old puppy.  (Now, had I been able to edit, I would have edited the dirt off my son's face to make him appear clean like he always is).

No bigger than her momma's foot.


This is Momma, she's awesome.  She is so good to her babies and it can't be easy.  There are so many of them,
and they are so loud,
and so demanding,
and so squirmy,
and so hungry.

The other dogs are very curious as to why she gets to stay inside all the time and what all the noise is.
(Had I been able to edit, I would have edited out my son's cleats to make my house appear neat and clean like it always is).

My youngest son was so exicted to wake up to puppies Sunday morning.  Oh, and if you're wondering, his fingernails were promptly clipped after the taking of this photo, and this picture was taken promptly after they came in from digging in the dirt.  (Again, if I were able, I would have editted this out too to make him appear ...
oh let's face it, this kid is never clean)

I thought this was cute.  They'll eat in any position that will enable them to, on their back, upside down, with a puppy on top, it's survival of the fittest even at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment