Monday, October 8, 2012

Our New Litter!

We have a new litter of puppies!  Our female, Candy, delivered them like a champ in the wee hours of the morning Sunday (Oct. 7).  Unfortunately, something bad has happened to my computer and my internet is extremely slow and shuts down most of the time.  I'll be lucky if this post makes it on.  Anyway, Sam and I are not good at fixing computer problems.  We refer to our brother in law who now lives 3 hours away and doesn't seem to want to come down any time soon to fix it, even though I told him it was an emergency.  I assumed he'd come down first thing this morning calling in sick to work.  But today came and went and I think he's forgotten there's even a problem.
So...I have no pictures to put on.  Check out our facebook page though because I can put pictures from my phone on there pretty easily.  But we are excited and hoping these pups might just make a great early Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment