Friday, October 19, 2012

The puppies are getting so big.  They'll be 2 weeks old on Sunday and I bet they've doubled in size.  You probably can't tell by these kind of pictures.

They got a little visitor tonight.
This boy's not mine.  He belongs
to our dear friends who just
happen to have a son the same
age as ours.
These two were due 2 weeks apart.
They were both due in December.
Turns out neither of them were born
in December.  One was November
the other January.
What?
You don't care?
Huh.  I coulda sworn you would have
cared.
Fine then.  Here are the puppies again.  This is a little girl.


This is the puppies snuggling together.

I wanted to get individual pictures of all nine puppies.  It is not easy.  I've tried several times.  Yesterday I tried getting my boys to help me.  Today, I got my husband to help.  So here goes...
Female #1
The boys have gone with the Mickey Mouse theme so we'll call this one Minnie.

Female #2
Daisy

Daisy's eyes aren't quite open yet.  This is her again.

Uh oh.  Wait.  I don't know who these are.  I know what happened.  I took a picture of Minnie, put her down, took one of Daisy, then put her down.  When I went for the third female though...
I had no idea where/who Minnie was.  So I grabbed two.  One is Minnie, the other we'll call Claire Belle.
Who's Claire Belle?
In the show or the picture?
Well, I don't know the answer to either question.  You try figuring it out.

I think these are the same two.  Notice the picture quality getting bad.  If I'd have taken a picture of my husband's impatient/annoyed face, you'd understand.

Here's a male.
We'll call him Goofy.
His eyes aren't open either and he has a grouchy face.

This is him again.

Hmm...no idea.  Males, I know.
We'll call them Donald and Pluto.
Bad quality, someone's about to lose it.

I'm almost certain this is Donald and Pluto again.

I really think this is Donald and Pluto again.  At this point though, it's tough to say.

Ok, this one I know.  I think.  Yes, I know these.
Maybe.
The one on the right is the runt who the boys call Mickey.  The one on the left we'll call Pete (supposedly he's a character too).

Same two.

Pete and Mickey.

Uh oh...the blonde one is supposed to be Pete!  That makes #5.  So if this is Pete, who's in the previous ones with Mickey?
Again, you try figuring it out.
Please don't try to pick out your puppy by looking at these pictures.  I don't have a clue what I'm doing.
I just realized something again.  The girls have the names Minnie, Daisy, and Claire Belle right?  So that means three females.  There are four females in the litter!  What have I done, my whole system is messed up and I don't know where to start.  Disregard this whole post.  It's ruined.  Take 3, 4, and 5 on trying to get individual pictures to come in the upcoming week.  Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment