Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy 2 Week Birthday!

I've updated the pictures of each puppy in the Available Puppies link.  One available male has a green collar.  The other available male has a blue & red collar.

The puppies are two weeks old today!  They still don't do a whole lot and that's fine with me.  
It's gonna get crazy here all too soon. 

Soon they'll begin eating dog food which means Candy won't clean up after them anymore, if you know what I mean.
When that happens they can no longer live in my kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, etc.  It just doesn't work.  


I'll feel like they need to run free,

they'll run off in different directions,

 I'll get stressed and tell the boys to help me round them up, 

the boys will make an effort until they get distracted by some dirt or bugs or a toy gun.  


In the meantime the puppies continue to wander,

and tear up my flowers.
Oh, I forgot about my flowers.
Luckily it will be fall and this won't be a problem.
So I'll get them all back in the pen where they'll take a nap.  
Then they'll wake up and I'll feel sorry for them again,



and the vicious cycle begins again.
P. S.  None of these puppies are from this current litter.  These are the memories I have of what it's like having 9 puppies in my yard at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment