Thursday, October 25, 2012

Closeup Cuteness

These pictures don't need my weird commentary today.

They speak for themselves.  Except this one since I cut off Pete's head (I think it's Pete, the light one with a red collar).

No, I don't need to say a thing, their little faces do all the talking.

I think this is Hoss.  Or Hudson.
You might be wondering why I don't refer to him as Donald or Goofy or Pluto or whatever I'd originally said.  Hoss or Hudson is what his owner is trying to figure out.  Maybe we should take an online poll.

Although my son refers to him as Bear because that's who wore the blue collar in the last litter.

So Hoss, or Hudson has a lot of names. . . and ladies apparently.
Wait, that's his sister. . .gross.
This picture ensures that your puppy is being raised in a drug free environment.

The kid hasn't taken a nap in a year and a half and now he looks annoyed like that's what he's trying to do.
Or maybe he's closing his eyes in hopes of opening them to me and my camera being out of his face!
A kid can dream I guess.

These puppies are like newborn babies though.  They give you the urge to hold one, snuggle up, and fall asleep together.
 Turns out you got my weird commentary anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment