Monday, October 29, 2012

Please Vote!

Because it's almost Tuesday,
because it's almost a week before the big election,
because I'm trying to help out a customer, 
because I follow the Pioneer Woman and this is how she starts off some of her blog posts, 
I've created a poll for you to vote for the two names Mary in Omaha has chosen for her puppy.  
Go to the right and choose between Hoss or Hudson.  

Thanks!  I can't wait to see if we actually get any votes.  
Here's the blue collared cutie who needs a
name.
Is he a Hoss?
Or a Hudson?

5 comments:

  1. Hudson is NOT a dog name....it's a river.
    Hoss you can say "THE Hoss".
    Hudson has 2 syllables...Hoss has 1. Therefore, scientifically proven to be easier for the dog to recognize.
    There would only be 1 Hoss. (At least in Omaha...at our place of business Pawsitively Treasure Pet Spa.)

    I'm Lindsey (Mary's favorite daughter) and I approve this message.

    Paid for by Pawsitively Treasured. The pet boutique and spa for little treasure.

    www.pawsitivelytreasured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW...Your blog is amazing and we are so excited to meet HOSS! Thank you for all you do!

      Lindsey

      Delete
    2. Had you not just made the comment about how amazing my blog was I would have strongly discouraged this negative advertising.
      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Oh I am so sorry. I was just trying to stick with the campaign theme. It was just intended to be a joke attack ad on Hudson because I prefer Hoss. Not to offend anyone. I am sorry.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm totally kidding! I was just happy someone commented :) No offense to me. My comment was supposed to hold sarcasm but I can clearly see that I didn't make it sound that way.

    ReplyDelete