Friday, February 6, 2015

This Week's Update

Exactly one week ago I posted about the
puppies...obviously.  But I also posted about
Candy and didn't feel like I gave Annie adequate
credit.


After reading it, it seemed I gave all credit to Candy, who don't get me wrong, deserved it.

But I definitely didn't mean that Annie is
not a good mother.  She is fantastic!


She is exceptional!
And she's exhausted.
She is the most protective of the two.
Always keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.
But...we all have our moments of showing
our weaknesses.  If you're casting judgement
you obviously have never had 8 puppies nursing
the life out of you to understand.
* She is actually just playing, no one was hurt.
At the end of the day, they both enjoy
their "me" time.

Glad we got that covered. Now on to the
puppies.
This week we weighed them.  They are
approximately 4 pounds!
We have been bundling up to get them out
every day for some exercise.

Sam built them new beds to give them
more room in the barn and they couldn't
wait to get in and try them out!
I am pretty sure they love it!  
It's a cozy spot not just for them!
Our pup, Lucy, is finally enjoying getting to play with the puppies!
And I think the puppies want this walking
boot off of my foot about as badly as I do! 
Happy Friday again, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment