Sunday, February 15, 2015

7 Weeks

It's been awhile since I've given an update on the puppies.  I apologize for that.

It isn't as if I have not been taking pictures.
I have.

We've successfully been able to get the puppies outside every single day for the last couple of weeks.
They have come to expect it  now.
And they have no consideration for personal
space. 
Everything is their chew toy.

I'm very glad for the mild temperatures most
days not only for them, but for me as well!

It's so good to watch them run outside.
Their coordination has really come a long way.
We've been letting them all out at once
too.  It's a good chance for them to all
play together.
Just gotta be sure to watch your step
when they're out here.

In the back is Annie, trying to bite at her puppies if they try to nurse.  In the front is Candy, who all 18 puppies have learned to run to when they're hungry.



Sometimes it gets dark on us.


That's not a bad thing, because the sunsets have been beautiful!


See?!
Today marks the 7 week birthday of Candy's litter!  We are down to just days with them instead of weeks.  I am happy to have so many anxious people contacting me with excitement about getting their puppy!  I sure do love them and it gives me some reassurance when I hear from these folks that they will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment