Friday, January 30, 2015

No Good Pictures Today

Something tragic happened.
Yesterday, I posted on our facebook page that I had taken a million pictures and posted a few until I could get the rest on the blog, blah, blah, blah...
I took them with my phone.  Guess what?!  I lost them.
So, you have to deal with the ones I could find and/or took today...
 
Sure wish I could find the real cute ones.

To make up for the deprivation and the false information I gave yesterday about all these pictures, I feel I should make it up to you some how.  I don't usually do this, but I am going to let you in on a puppy secret...
 If you let the
puppies nurse on their mama (or the
closest willing mama), and then get
a few feet away and call for said mama, she
inevitably will come for the attention leaving
the puppies behind who will then run after her.
If you can get the camera ready just right and
in perfect timing, you get group pictures of them
running at you (even though they aren't really
running at me).  It has taken me several litters of
puppies to figure out this little trick.
I hope that brings some satisfaction.
 

If not, I promise to keep
searching for those really sweet,
super cute pictures instead of what's
here.

Here's an example of those sleepy
puppies again...sleeping while sitting in
the grass.

I could sit and watch Candy with her puppies all day.  She is just so tolerant.

She loves to be near them.
Annie...not so much.  She
needs her "me" time.  She
was ready for that about a week or
so ago.

Look at those little white toes!
I love everything about this one!
And since it's Friday and the boys are glad it's the weekend, and I didn't have any pictures of Annie like I did Candy, and since I'd already botched up this post with the loss of my good pictures, we started taking selfies.

Happy Friday everyone!!
The puppies are going fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment