Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Week

I thought I'd start this one off talking about me.  I promise I'll keep it short and get to the puppies.  So this is the situation I'm in right now.  I'm not supposed to be on my foot at all.  This is a last chance effort to heal without having to do surgery.  So, sorry to bring up my problems, I don't like to do that.  I'm just asking ya to be patient with me on rushing out and getting updated pictures of the puppies.
So this was our house a little over a week ago (don't judge me).


Now this is our barn.  More room to run and still cozy!
This was Candy a few days ago coming into Annie's pen to get my attention while Annie's puppies nursed on her!
And these were Candy's puppies feeling very much betrayed!


And here are some super cute team pictures!
These are Annie's boys.


Team Annie's Girls!

Team Candy's Girls


And Team Candy's Boys!
As you can see, they are very similar and every one of them is a winner! I hope you enjoy them all as these photos are not easy to take!! Not to mention, I did way more standing than I shood have that day!!  I have some decent help around here though so I shouldn't complain. Shout out to my mom, my husband, my boys, and my mother in law! 
More pictures are available on the Available Puppies link. 

  • Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment