Thursday, May 9, 2013

One Week Old

Before I get started on today's post I want to show you some pictures of my boys.  They were taken just a couple short weeks ago by a photographer who also came to get a puppy from the last litter.  I'm showing you them because I want you to remember these  and not the ones to follow.
They were happy (sort of).
They were clean.

And for one sweet moment,
all was right with the world.


But alas. . .those kind of moments are very short lived
around here.  They soon become filthy.

But aside from my dirty, strange kids, the puppies turned one week old yesterday and are really growing!

We moved them out to the screened in porch for the day.
Turns out it was genius, I could just shut the door to the house
and keep the boys out there as well.

Funny how after 4 litters of puppies around here, my youngest son thinks nothing of turning the puppy upside down for its mama to clean.
Just standard procedure around here.

Too bad he forgets to turn it back right side up.

Here's my niece.  She's not quite as dirty as my boys and loves
to sit with the puppies.
I think her words were,
"Uh, Aunt Mia?  I think this one yikes me.  Yeah, he yikes me because he stays on my yap."

Shouldn't be much longer and those puppies' eyes will start opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment