Monday, May 6, 2013

Not Much to Report

I thought I would put some updated pictures up of the puppies.
Even though there isn't much to report.

They are growing!  After only 5 days, I can tell they're already getting bigger.

Normally I say they don't do much at this age.

And they don't, really.

But these puppies,  these puppies are the loudest puppies in the world!

They may look like they're sleeping.

But they're actually squirming around, grunting, and whining.
I'm not sure why either.  I have some theories though.
1.  There are 11 of them so it's bound to be louder.
2.  I'm not sure there's room at the the table for eleven so at least two or three are always wanting to eat.
3.  When they're all crowded in eating, some of them get completely squished.

And in ten short weeks they'll look like this.

This was our last one of Sandy's litter.
He was originally Sloan, but has now been given the name Hercules "Hurky."

He finally got to meet his owners this weekend.
Luke gave him all the details about Hurky.

We met them in Kansas City with him. I think he will be well taken care of, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment