Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Brief Update

Guess who hates her life again?
Me.
My brand new, had to send back for a new one, hotspot isn't working.
I have called a few times and each time I talk to two or three people all of whom tell me to turn it off and turn it back on.
Do you sense my frustration?
DO YOU???
So, I have about a week's worth of pictures that are about obsolete now since the puppies are changing so much.
Not to mention, I don't even know where to start.
Before I start, I have also updated the Available Puppies page too.

So I'll start with all the visitors we've been having to come play, pick out, and look at them.


They are the perfect "holding" age.

Originally, my son said he wanted to go to summer school
to be in the big building with the big kids.
Until today, and he'd rather do this.

Litter A got moved to the grass.  Until the sun beat down on them.

Then we moved them to the barn where it was a little cooler.

Don't ask me who Sophia is holding.
I'd take a guess, but that would be all it would be.

Here, I think she's got Abby.



Somehow the puppies all got placed in the same place.





And Candy didn't seem to mind feeding both litters either!!!

Here's some more guests who came and picked out their sweet puppy.






They chose Bailey who I think will be named Marley.


This guy picked out Andy who said he was going to name Captain America.






And more visitors!  They chose Amelia.
There.  Finally an update.  Not my best work.  Heck, it's not really in any kind of order.  But it will have to do for now.  Thanks for your patience!
Really.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment