Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I apologize for not being too good on the updating process lately.
It has been a busy time of year and a struggle to photograph squirmy puppies.



We are enjoying them though.
And this first litter is getting so big.
This is my nephew on Mother's Day.  He didn't want to get much closer.

Plus, every time he leaned in, he got himself high-
centered.

My son is giving this one the proper evaluation.
He now has a cast on that left arm...another thing keeping us busy.

This is our darkest male of the first litter.
I think he is our darkest one we've had yet.

They have their eyes opened now too.  Pictures become much more fun now!
People, these pictures were taken a couple days ago and there are 11 that look just like this one.  So if you ask me which one this is, I may have to lie and make it up like I really know for sure.
Thanks for your understanding.

Same with this one.

My cousin was down for Mother's Day.
It's always a nice little "freak show" to bring the fam down the Maria and Sam's house with all the dogs.

Litter 1 puppy on the left
Litter 2 puppy on the right
If you go on over to my Available Puppies link, I have some updated ones of the new litter.  I'll keep trying to get some close ups so those interested can get a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment