Saturday, May 18, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Another busy week!
The puppies are growing like crazy!
So much that it's hard to distinguish between the litters.  I have to look at the pool they're in.
Litter #1 is in the big pool with sharks and whales in it.
Litter #2 is in the plain blue pool.
So this is Litter #2, the young ones.

Litter #2 again.

Here's Litter #1, the old ones.
They are obviously bigger and their eyes are open.
However, it's hard to tell any of that by the pictures.

#2 again...thought they were all in order.



My son here has been taking up a lot of my time lately.  Even more so than usual.
He hurt himself 2 weeks ago and we've been in and out of doctor visits until they finally decided to put a cast on it.
He also graduated from preschool.
No one cares?? Oh. . . Fine.


We also had a little visitor this week.
Remember Millie from our October litter?
She's back!  Her owner's brother will be getting a puppy!! 
Okay, okay!
Back to the puppies.
Here's Litter #1 again.

#1 again.
I did do something that might actually be helpful to all (and I do mean all) the people wanting puppies.  Actually, it will only be helpful to the people wanting a puppy from the #1 litter.

I updated the Available Puppies page again with individual pictures of our May 1 litter.
Why didn't you do that with the May 10 litter?
Don't start with me, I'm a little overwhelmed here!
Sorry. . . But I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment