Saturday, December 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things. . .

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is the Christmas cards we receive.  I love sending them out and I love getting them.   
Many of you puppy owners received one of these cards.  I'll post about the fiasco that was someday.



 I really love getting cards from people who have bought a puppy from us!  I love that you think of us and that you include your dog on your card!
This is from Finley's owners (the girl Finley, not Fin).
This is from Murphie's owners.
Murphie was our 2nd puppy born on our farm.
I remember it distinctly because he was HUGE!

This is from Leo's owners.
The boys named him Huggy when he was here.
So his full name now is Leo Huggy.
 Here are a few of the other cards I've received from our special friends and families.
My family.
My brother and his wife and kids, and my parents

My brother and his silly family.
My older niece there is lots of help with the puppies when she comes to visit.
The other two, well. . . not so much.

My little nephew.

Some of our great friends who've supported us from the beginning.  When we brought home 8 week old puppies, Candy and Sandy, and 10 month old, Huck, they gave us positive feedback. Most people thought we were crazy.
They've seen us do lots of crazy stuff since we've known them though so I don't think we're going to surprise them with anything we do!
We are grateful for their friendship!
Another good group of supportive friends.
Again, never got a "you already have 3 dogs, why did you just get 3 more?" question outta them.
I couldn't have managed these puppies without the help of Miss Sophia either!  She will make an excellent mother or dog owner someday!

Not quite dog lovers. . . yet,
but they have their hands full.
Good friends, plus they had twin boys this year so I'm putting them on here!
If you have multiples, you WILL go on this blog!
Back in the fall, I did her maternity leave substituting in her classroom.
And we're still friends so you know there's a bond there!!!

And here's the one of us we sent to friends and family.
This has been a truly overwhelmingly blessed year for us and we thank all of you for your support, business, kind words, and dog-loving hearts.
So that's all I'll put on of my card collection, unless you want more.
These are a few of my favorite things because they're some of my favorite people.  
Don't expect more of this "favorite things" stuff, I'm not going to put myself up for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment