Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Millie, Pink, and Purple's Last Day


Millie went to her loving home Sunday afternoon.
Don't they all make the cutest family?

The boys were not here for the departure.
Well, my youngest was asleep, as he seems to be when most of the  puppies leave.
It could have gotten bad too, my oldest was very partial to Millie.
She's the littlest and he could carry her around.  They spent a lot of time together.
But Sam had basketball practice and he doesn't like to pass up an opportunity for a wide open wood floor and twenty plus 13 and 14 year old boys.
I love this picture!
I think it might be because I love her hair too.
But she's so happy and excited!
Kirby's owner took a likin' to Millie, too.
She made sure she said goodbye to her when
she took Kirby home.

Pink and Purple collar went home with the same family.
And by that, I mean a different family.
I mean they didn't go home with the same family as Millie.

I mean they went home with a family together, but not Millie's family.
Or should I say they went home together with a family other than Millie's?
Maybe I shouldn't have put this on the same blog post.
Anyway...
One was going to this guy's grandma, the other was staying with him.
I kinda think he could have taken all of them home.

There was another little guy but by that time my youngest had woke up and they were off destroying some stuff.

I didn't get a picture of the whole family.
We kind of started talking about all sorts of things.
Then the boys started fighting, one got hurt, and her husband got kind of impatient with what his wife and I could possibly be talking about.
So I didn't quite feel right about making them stand for a picture.  

But I am pretty sure they went home happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment