Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kirby's Last Day

Once upon a time, a lady came to our house to pick out a puppy.
The puppies were only about 2 or 3 weeks old, but she carefully chose this little guy.
And yesterday, she was able to take him home!
I think it's so hard to decide when they are so young, but she did well with Kirby.  He's pretty handsome.
It was another difficult good bye for my son though.
He's always liked Kirby.
He liked wrestling with him.

But Kirby's owner was very understanding and welcomed Luke to play with him anytime.

I love how kind these puppy people are to my boys.
I love how excited they are to take their puppy.
I love how I feel like I know them because we keep in touch with texts, emails, or the facebook group or page.
I love how we've grown to know and love each puppy.
I'm not a fan of how hard it is to see them leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment