Monday, March 24, 2014

Happy Birthday to our #1 Litter!!

Well, I put out a real effort to get this birthday greeting out right on time.  Obviously it didn't happen.  I'm 3 days late.  But, Finley River Retrievers turned two!  I say that because that was the day our first litter was born.

So many firsts we experienced with these guys!  We were so excited when their eyes started to open.

Candy too, experienced several firsts...like being exhausted.

We had so much fun with these puppies!  We thought putting them in wagon and dragging them around was a good idea.


Here's Mia when she was about 4 weeks old.

Linus

I can't remember who all of these were but this has been one of my favorite pictures ever.

This too!

Mowgli

Mowgli in the middle, Sadie on the left chewing on him.

  
Nikki and my son.  Awe, he too was just a little guy!!

Mowgli

Apolla



I think this is Murphie trying to test out the water...involuntarily obviously.

I think this is Linus in the front?

They also tore up everything too.  But it was cool, they were cute.
Murphie

Those puppies got crazy!  And we loved it!
And here they are now!!
(A few of them anyway)

Bear
All grown up and dignified.

Murphie
Thank you all for the updated birthday pictures of your furry family members!  Thank you for keeping us updated on them.  Thank you for giving them such loving homes.  Thank you for being patient with us too and trusting us with your puppy for 8 weeks.  I'll be honest, we didn't know what we were doing back then!!  We just knew we loved the puppies and wanted to find good homes for them.  I think we did!  They will always be a very special group to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment