Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring is here!!I

We've been having some warm weather here finally.  It's great for everyone!  

This week we took the boys to the river to fish.

And the dogs plunged in!!

They loved it!!

Surprisingly though, there wasn't a single fish to catch after 5 dogs ripped through the water!

So obviously, the fishing didn't keep his attention.

Huck isn't much of a swimmer...more of a wader.

The swimming didn't keep the dogs' attention either.  They were distracted by a squirrel that
ran into this tree.

They never did find that pesky thing!
I don't know why they're disappointed, I don't know
that they've ever actually caught one.

This is our new addition, Elsa!  She's still getting used to everything.

But she already looks the part of a Finley River Retriever!

These are my boys.  They are the best of buds, they get along great.

I mean, sometimes they do.
And sometimes they pull each other into the freezing cold water.

This was the catch of the day!
Caught by the bare hands of my very brave boys.
(Yeah right, they screamed.  I caught it.)

But I handed it to them and they thought they were tough.

We can't wait for more of these days to come!

Days where we can all get filthy, 

and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment