Friday, January 10, 2014

Puppies in a New Place

The puppies made it through some extremely cold nights last week.  We had them in a portable cage in our old dairy barn with heat lamps and heaters and they did great!  But they had no room for much movement.

So now that the temperatures are not below zero degrees, we moved them to a bigger part of our other barn.  

They still have their pool/bed and their heat lamp, but now they have room to move around and play a little.

I took this one of camo collar back when he was still available.

My nephew said, "these are the biggest, nicest puppies you've ever had!"

But he says that every time I think.

He's right though.  They are big! 

And nice!

And soo sweet!

And so cute!!

Seriously!
I tell them everyday
"You're the cutest puppies in the world."


It helps their confidence.

Look how happy and confident they are!


I think he's right, they might just be the nicest.

No comments:

Post a Comment