Friday, January 17, 2014

My Son's Birthday Party

 Last weekend we had my son's birthday party.  The puppies were a hit!

They're always a hit with this girl.

They were even popular with kids who don't generally like animals.


The puppies were thrilled to have the company of all the kids.
Still not willing to share their food with them though.

This is "Black Collar."  He outweighs the others by a couple pounds.  Therefore, my son calls him Bubba Chubs.

Available puppy
(I threw that in as a subliminal message)


Available Puppy!
Oops, there it is again.

This was where I said, "hey do you guys want to go in for cake?"

"Presents?"

"Ice cream?"

"Cash?"

But no one cared.

If you've been to one kid birthday, you've been to them all.

Available Puppy
Sorry.
Then my sister in law said something about something she'd heard about picking out a puppy.  She said if the puppy will let you cradle it like an infant, it is sure to be a good choice.
So they tried it...

Yep, this one's good!

That counts too!

And this.

And, I'd say you can't go wrong with this one either.

Available!
I can't help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment