Wednesday, April 10, 2013

They're running!

The more I meet some of these people interested in puppies, the more I am reminded of how old I'm getting.  I had an idea that was going to be great if I could use the pictures but remember how I posted about hating computers?  That's still true, they still make me feel dumb.
So my idea was to put the cast of Baywatch running on the beach.  Then I figured half these people wouldn't know what Baywatch was.  I had also thought about putting a picture of Joey and Chandler from Friends in their recliners watching Baywatch as they were running.  Please tell me you know about Friends!  Well, so anyway, none of those pictures could be inserted. . . by me anyway. What I was saying was that I was going to compare those Baywatch pictures to pictures of puppies running.
I figured it out!!!
Not that anyone is going to look at this post now.



The other day I decided to put my camera on shutter speed
as the puppies were playing in the yard.

I thought they turned out pretty cute.

I can see where people would get just as excited about these.
(
I think we've got Jingles in the back, Doc in the middle, and Pink collar in front)

They are on a mission to get somewhere.
(same three)

I want to point out the form in the one on the right!  That's show quality right there!

Not so much on this one, but that's okay.

Sloan has to stop and observe the grass.
Not sure what that second puppy is doing back there!

Whose puppy is that?

There's Rosie playing with her dog toy.
Happy Wednesday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment