Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Do we dare say "Spring?"

It's been 9 days since I have posted anything.  Not that that's just terribly long.  But when I decided to get back on here and post something, I realized I had a lot of pictures.  I had to decide which ones to go with.
I still had some of the last couple of puppies' last days.

Or of me trying to take pictures of all the paw prints in the snow, which only ended up being a big shadow of me.
That would have been a really boring post.
 There were a few of my son pretending to give Lucy a bath with snow while she just stood there and tolerated it.
  
And then there were several of when the snow melted and it rained and all the dogs looked homeless.
There were a few of the beautiful mornings we had following the cold spells, one of which was my "dog in the fog" picture.
But since I think we're all over the snow, and the cold, and I'm really over the mud...I thought I'd post about our trips to the river the last two days.
Guess which river??

It goes without saying that we were all ready to do something outside in the sunshine without hats and gloves!
The boys and dogs bailed in!

Literally.
 Finley (yeah, we kept one.  What?  We needed another one) wasn't sure of the water at first.
But we coaxed her in.  Now she stands in the dog water at home.

There are too many pictures not to share!
I promise I tried to cut back.

But I think we're all giddy about spring!

I hope we have many more sunny, warm days ahead!
Such considerate dogs...making sure I don't get left out up on the bank.
Okay, Okay, that's probably enough for today.  That's not all I have though.  Maybe tomorrow I'll share the others.  I know you all can hardly wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment