Saturday, March 21, 2015

Birthday Post

Today, well tonight actually...actually who knows by the time I finish this it may be tomorrow.  But this weekend I want to celebrate the lives of our very first litter here at Finley River Retrievers.  These guys are three today...or yesterday depending on when you see this or when I finish.  Actually, since they were born between 10 pm and 3 am, this may go out on their actual birthday.  Anyway, if you want to take a trip down Memory Lane, click here, or here, and here.  And this one is cute too... and this one.



It's so fun to look back at these old pictures!  Time really flies!
What's so awesome to me is that so many people post pictures of these guys now and recently have graciously given us an update on many of them!  I have loved seeing and reading all about them!  So here is what people are saying about the cute little fur balls that I remember...
This is Apolla, the original Hollie.  The brother, Midas, she refers to also comes from us!

This is Murphie.  He was the biggest of the litter.  We called him Mater.  What a great dog!


Murphie again

This is Bear.  He has always had that name because he was chosen quickly and she'd already had a name picked.
Fun fact about Bear...he was in a wedding recently in the mountains!  I just thought that was cool.

This is Mowgli, the original Lightning.  I'd say his owners like him okay if they had a birthday party for him!!
And this is Linus, originally named Finn.  If he doesn't look like his father I don't know who does!!  We have a lot of interest in the dark ones, so here's proof that they can get as dark as Huck!
 They are all beautiful and I love them and I can't thank everyone enough for the pictures!  It makes my heart happy to see the joy they bring to people.  I know it's all about the dog and doesn't have much to do with me, but we are happy to have been a part of their beginnings! 
These babies have grown into fine, young dogs.  Make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment