Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lots of Happiness and a Little Heartache: Part 2

Yesterday I documented the first three puppies to go.
This past Saturday was busy with four puppy owners coming.
Here is Pink/brown collar, named Fiona.
She is a sweet one!
And here's her owner saying hello to Huck.

Huck is happy to greet you as long as you stay on the other side of the fence and don't block the way to his porch steps where he can take cover!
Next up was blue collar who I'm proud to say his name is now...
Huck Jr.!!!
He went home to these guys!

They were excited to finally meet him!
They picked him out just by the picture above!
I wonder what my boys are doing back there?

Such a sweet picture.
He'll have a happy life too.

Look at his face!!
He also got to go home to big brother, Oakley!
(Not biologically his big brother)
And several cousins too!!
And then there's Mater.
Our 3rd Mater.

For awhile, he was the only one I could get pictures of for some reason.
His owner came to meet him a couple weeks ago.
She fell in love with him, and all the others!

How could you not though?
Look at that face!

She was finally able to take him home Saturday!

Unfortunately, the Maters always become a favorite with my son.
"Sorry Luke, but I don't think she's gonna let him go."
And the last one for the weekend was Doc.
My son liked him.
Even my mom had to say good-bye to him!

Here's his owner who had been waiting so long to finally hold him!


After weeks of "Daily Doc" pictures through texts, they were SO happy to finally take him home!
It was another bittersweet departure weekend.  We love that we can make so many people happy and the puppies get such loving homes.  But it's sad to see the little guys go.

No comments:

Post a Comment