Saturday, April 6, 2013

Confused Puppies


Sometimes it's confusing being a puppy.
(Jingles, Red collar, Sloan, pink collar)

There are a lot of things that are hard to figure out.
Red collar and Sloan
When you live with so many dogs, it gets confusing to figure out
which one is your momma.

Is it Libby?

I wouldn't mess with Libby, Jingles.
She's only got one thing on the brain and that's her stick.
Don't mess with the stick either.

Is it Annie?

Well, Annie does resemble Sandy the most.
And she is nice, but she's not your momma either.

Is it me?
No.
Although I'm capable of meeting almost all of your needs these days.

Candy?
No.  She's been there, done that a couple times.
But she doesn't seem to mind helping out when she can.
It is so confusing!!!
But eventually they find Sandy.
And they really love her.


I have nothing else to say but I thought I'd post this picture of blue collar and red collar.



No comments:

Post a Comment