Thursday, June 13, 2013

Weeks 5 and 6


I should warn that this blog post isn't going to be one of my best.  But let's face it, it hasn't been real good in months.  It's due to my lack of time and lack of decent, fast internet anywhere.  But I wanted you to see how the puppies are growing.  Litter A turned 6 weeks old yesterday and Litter B will be 5 weeks old tomorrow!
So they are super cute and sweet.


This is Litter B enjoying the freedom!


This is Billy and my son!  

The "B Team" again!


Another photo of nursing puppies and exhausted mamas.

But what good mamas they are!

Brix (sleeping), Bree, and Benny


I got brave the other day and let all 21 puppies out!

It went surprisingly well.


They like the trampoline.  It gives them a sense of security I think.
Hubble tried several times to get up the slide.

Poor Annie!


No comments:

Post a Comment