Sunday, June 2, 2013

Getting Bigger




The puppies are growing and moving around a lot.
So it was time to move them all to different locations on the farm.

Here they go!

Mater and his brothers and sisters were moved to the outdoor pen.


When I start feeling exhausted, I think about Annie.
And I get a burst of energy.


They liked having room to run around.

Autumn and Abby were a little skeptical to venture out too far.


Bree

I think this is still Bree.

Luke and Autumn.
He's mad because he says he doesn't like her name.



Bo biting...someone???


The "B" litter!

Bailey and Hubble

Drew and Mater.

I couldn't stop at one picture.

I couldn't stop at two either.



This is what happens when they hear Mama!


This is what happens when Mama enters!

I don't know why I like to photograph them nursing.
It's a time when the sweet, cuddly puppies turn into super-fast, aggressive savages!

Then they head to the puppy chow and devour that.




No comments:

Post a Comment