Monday, June 11, 2012

I've failed to post much lately.  I apologize.  But I find it hard to find photo opts when the puppies don't do much yet.
This is what they do mostly.  But then I realized that this was a good picture.  Look at those cute, wittle paws!
And when Mama's not in there, they do this.  But this is cute too.  Look at those cute, wittle wrinkles in their wittle faces!
Then my boys and my nephew played with them so I took a picture of that.

Then in an effort to get some pictures, I created a photo shoot...and realized how ridiculous the idea was.


I caught this one this morning while Sandy was eating and my son snuck a puppy away.

And I got these today too.  The boys were giving them tummy time, one was singing, the other was talking to them.

Then I think the boys tried out-singing and out-talking each other because they each thought their idea was better than the other's.

This is Leo...Leo Huggy is his name.

Leo Huggy gets dragged around a lot.

Obviously, Sandy is very concerned about the
well-being of her babies.

And this is Bubby Girl.  She's my oldest son's favorite.  She started
crying shortly after this.  I don't know if it's because she got hungry or tired, or if it's because she was the unfortunate one to get the name Bubby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment