Friday, June 22, 2012

Has this ever happened to you?  
Your dad pulls up in his horse and buggy...

loads up your children,
and drives off?
No?
Huh.  Well, maybe the only ones who can relate to this don't have internet access,
or electricity,
or running water.
Well, this all went down at the same time I was trying to take pictures of the puppies.
This is Huck and Kissy.

Huck was very curious.

Sandy wanted to make sure she stayed clean while outside.

These are the sleepiest puppies ever!

But look how well they're walking at 3 weeks of age.  Even if it is right off the table.

This is Bubby Girl.  She was VERY sleepy too.

I tried putting her in the grass to wake her up but it didn't help.

My boys came back!  And they picked up my mom on the way I guess.

The pictures went downhill from there.  I brought Leo out but the dogs weren't distracted with the horse anymore and the boys had the water hose.  

So I couldn't put Leo down, it just wasn't safe.  Plus, he was too sleepy anyway.

Happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment