Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Evening at the Finley

We took Mater, Linus (Finn), and Bear to the river a couple evenings ago.

Mater wasn't too interested.

He'd rather do this.

Bear and Linus weren't too thrilled either.

"What's that?"

"There it went."

While the water may not have been a hit,

the tall grass was.

This made Bear sleepy.

Ok, I think this is Bear, I thought it was
when I took the picture.  But it doesn't
look like it in the picture.

So I'm pretty sure this is Bear and Linus too.
Have a good weekend.  We look forward to seeing our puppies' new owners soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Tell Linus his new Mom and GrandMom will see him next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, Linus' mom! We look forward to seeing you too! If you could e-mail me with the day you're coming that would be great! Maria

    ReplyDelete