Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Hustle

The puppies are getting so big and cute!

They'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow already!
As you can see, they're getting wrapped up in the holiday hustle and bustle too.

They've got a lot on their minds.
In the midst of a crazy week of running around I've looked over at them several times and thought how nice it would be to be a puppy.


And speaking of Christmas, Finley River Retrievers will be working on Christmas Day.

That's right, we have a couple families hauling their children out the to the "farm" (I quoted it because it's hardly a farm and if my cattle-running, chicken raising, neighbors see this they'd laugh if I called our property with a few horses and a million dogs a farm) to surprise them with picking out a puppy.
We are excited to do it!  I hope to get good pictures of their faces and anticipate this being a great Christmas for a few families!

We can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment