Friday, March 8, 2013

Our Second Week


Things have gone very well this week!  We are pleased with how Sandy and the puppies are doing.

To give you an idea of how Sandy is, this is how I found her
a few mornings ago.


I said, "Sandy, are you dead?"
And she looked at me like I had annoyed her.
This is a good sign, it's the way she normally lays...minus the puppies trying to nurse.
I'd say she's back to her old self!!
(she won't care that I posted this, modesty has never been one of her traits)
Here are some pictures of the puppies from early in the week.
They have grown since I took these.
No hunger issues here!
They are good puppies, I can already tell!
I think they're going to be beautiful too!
Don't you think?
What about my son, do you think he's going to grow up to be a good boy?
Don't answer that.
I don't know why I feel I must take so many pictures of them eating and sleeping.


Wait, yes I do.
It's because that's all they do.

Today, my son decided we should put collars on them.
So we broke out the collars and he began naming them what the previous puppies were named with those collars on.

He also noticed that they are starting to open their eyes!
But this picture focused on the foot so you can't really tell.

I tried getting a better one, but Sandy wasn't liking it.

Here are our girls,
pink collar, purple collar, and pink/brown collar who my son named Jingles.
Pink/brown's collar is actually a cat collar, so it has a bell on it. That's why she's Jingles.
You'd already figured that out hadn't you?

Check out the Available Puppies link for individual pictures.




















No comments:

Post a Comment