Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Making of our Christmas Card

Well, since I've got nothin' to keep me busy these days since there are no puppies and the boys are wrapped up in their new toys,
I thought I'd share about the making of our Christmas card.


We started out bringing all the puppies in the house.
Wait, that's actually not too bad.

I think it was something about Sam's huge looking feet that turned me off of these.

We went with one similar to this one.

The ones of the puppies on the porch steps were funny.
My sister in law had the camera on shutter speed so it just snapped one after another.
 
As you can see, the pictures had to be cropped in a lot to cut out Annie, Sam, and my niece.

Here they are again.
If you notice, there were nine pups in the litter and only seven in this picture.
Don't ask me.

And then, the hard part. . .
we tried to get in it.

As did Annie.

As you can see,
this wasn't easy.

But as you can see (I thought I'd say that one more time), we managed to get one.
It wasn't the perfectly posed picture that I had imagined in my head but it worked.

We started heading down in the field where I thought we could get some good ones.


But we slowly started losing track of all the puppies.

And about halfway down, we could only find one puppy and no one was looking at the camera.

I thought this one was cute but the quality wasn't clear.

I took these back in April of our March litter.

They have always been some of my favorite photos.

There were literally about 100 pictures taken that day but there's no way I could have made them entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment