Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Final Hours



That title came out wrong.  What I meant was, this was their last day together before they went off to their loving owners.
I think Sandy could have been a little nicer since this was her last day with her baby.
Tough love maybe?


Leo Huggy and his mysterious bump on his head.

No more hiding from Annie's bullying.

I actually think they like being bullied by Annie.

This was right after I let them out in the morning.

And this is Leo and Kissy coming after me.

Wait...maybe it was Leo coming after me and Kissy coming after Leo.

These pups won't get to see the day they've looked forward to for so long...

the day they were big and strong enough to defend Annie!

After recess, Kissy came in for a bath.

She had a long car ride, we didn't want her going home full of dust and dirt.

She did great during her bath.  Then she took a 2 hour nap.

Tomorrow we head out to Virginia to deliver Bubby Girl to her owners.  We're looking forward to a little trip!
I posted this fortune that we got just last week...ironic isn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment