Monday, May 28, 2012

Work Dogs

It's not all about fun and swimming here in the country.  There's work to be done.

Like when it's time to haul hay.  This is my mom, my niece, and Annie.  All are obviously ready to do some serious work.

This is my brother and I think my nephew on top of the truck.  I'm driving, my sister-in-law did the photographing.  And the dogs in the corner are of course...working.

This is my brother and dad and my niece, nephew, and oldest son.  And again the dogs...working.

This is my brother trying to tell me how to drive, while my dad obviously lets the kids do whatever they want, and Huck is in front waiting to get on with the task at hand.

This just looks exhausting.

Where are my son's shoes?

Where are the other kids' shoes? 

I had no idea kids were jumping on and off the truck while I was driving!!!

Getting dark but the dogs continue herding the hay bales.

And that's how it's done.
And no one got hurt.
In fact, some of them were in the truck with me...sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment