Monday, October 26, 2015

Autumn


Fall is here!  It is beautiful in the Ozarks.
This is a picture of Finley watching ducks leave the water.  You can see them flying if you look close enough.

I can't complain about the weather either!  It has been beautiful, and dry, and sunny, and dry.


This is about half the clan out on our walk.
Watching them run free makes me smile.




Although it would be nice if they'd wait
for me sometimes.

This is Leo and Candy.
Who's Leo, you ask?
This is him!  He is actually one of our former pups from 2012.
You may remember him from this postthis post, or this one.  Actually, you may just want to look at all June and July of 2012 posts.
Anyway, Leo is visiting temporarily and may possibly be used to sire some of the upcoming puppies (he is NO relation to Annie, Candy, or Lucy).
Leo gets a little skittish at all the freedom out here.  He stays by my side.  But the others run off to jump in the ponds and find rabbits.

Here he is gracefully getting into the pond.

I apologize for not updating all summer and half of the fall.  With no puppies, there wasn't much to say. You all know what we do by now, we chase our boys around and let the dogs run!

I had to have another surgery (other than my
foot surgery in April) in September.  It was
a reoccurring issue that was going to need to be
dealt with at some point so this year seemed
like a good time.
Didn't stop me from holding the babies though
(by the way, one of those babies is not mine)!

But now, I am healed!  At least healed enough to
not be in a sling or walking boot anymore!  But I'm
still not going to race or arm wrestle anyone yet.

And...hopefully very soon, I can bring you all good
news about some puppies on the way!  We are having
withdrawals here!

No comments:

Post a Comment