Sunday, March 29, 2015

Crazy Spring Weather

I told ya I'd post more pictures of our river adventures!
This was on our way to the river.  But on our way, we ran into my dad, who needed help getting his cows where they needed to be.

So we booted the dogs out and told them to get to work, as if they're trained stock dogs or something.
It was pretty intense, I didn't get many pictures.

Well, I did have time to take this one.

After chasing the cattle, Dolly and Huck needed some much needed rest.

They were praised for a job well done.
We finally made it to the river for some recreation after all the work.




After that, we had a week of crazy weather.
This is a picture of nickel sized hail taken out of my living room window. . .

and this was about 10 minutes later.

That crazy storm cleared up and made for a beautiful sunset.
A fog set in the next morning and for those of us who didn't have to drive anywhere too early, it made for a beautiful sunrise as well!

And then that afternoon, another storm came rolling in.  I love those colors!


Then yesterday...SNOW?!!
I know I posted about how pretty and fun it is back in February, but c'mon, it's late March!  It's not welcome anymore.
Today was far from the nicest day of the year, but it was warmer.  No storms. NO snow!

So we went out and embraced it!  No telling what tomorrow will bring!
I know this ended up being a post about the weather and not the dogs.  I apologize.  Maybe later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment